PDA

View Full Version : I'm back....haven't really gone away!

Ms Monny
05-05-2013, 9:37pm
Hi all

I thought I would write a post on why I have been MIA for a while....instead of writing it coupled with an image. Keep them separate, I say!!

So, things have been quite all over the place of late....basically since the end of January.

In about a week I will be moving with my children. This may be permanent, it may not. Time will tell.

I am not moving far....30kms to a coastal town, one where my kids already attend a school (no more early school bus trips!). Ah, to be amongst town folk again....and to be able to walk to the shops! Bliss.

Just recently I have been able to get out and get some pics, and if you follow me on facebook, you would have seen them. I will put them up here during the week.

So, hopefully, I will be back in action and will be more active on here. I miss you all! :D

Mark L
05-05-2013, 9:41pm
Change can be good.
All the best, no matter what happens.

ricktas
06-05-2013, 6:37am
living on the coast is wonderful. Great environment for kids to grow up in. Looking forward to the increase in photos.

Wayne63
06-05-2013, 9:41am
Hope all works out ok for you Monika as from the way I read your post I am going through pretty much the same thing atm.

Speedway
06-05-2013, 5:10pm
Hope the move works out well and I look forward to seeing more of your great shots.
Cheers
Keith.

Ms Monny
06-05-2013, 5:20pm
Thanks everyone.....

Maybe, Wayne - I am going through a separation. Since Jan life has been pretty much all over the place. :(

Hopefully things will settle down nicely after the move.

geoffsta
06-05-2013, 5:35pm
I am going through a separation
Wondered that reading the opening post... How sad. :( But life must go on, as they say. That's twice today I have heard the same story. A friend from work parted with her husband last Jan as well.......

Keep the chin up. Hope things get better.

Ms Monny
06-05-2013, 5:48pm
Thanks Geoff. Yes, reading back on my post, I realised it didn't state much....maybe that is because it is still very raw. Time will tell. There is a lot going around, yes! :(

I really just wanted to say I don't like going MIA, but my mind hasn't been with photography, nor have I had the time. I try to be active on here, and know that once someone is inactive, they seem to be forgotten about. I am hoping I can be more pro-active in the near future! :)

Speedway
06-05-2013, 5:56pm
I thought the same Monika reading this and your MIA post. I went through the same many years ago, take your time things will turn around as life goes on.
Cheers
Keith.

WhoDo
06-05-2013, 5:59pm
I try to be active on here, and know that once someone is inactive, they seem to be forgotten about.

Can't happen for you, Monika - missed you heaps while you were MIA. Keep your chin up. You never know how things will work out. My brother and his wife were separated for nearly 2 years and now they're inseparable. :confused013 You'll know what's right for you when it comes decision time. My thoughts are with you and your kids. :action2:

Ms Monny
06-05-2013, 6:39pm
Thank you Keith and Waz. Nice to know I was missed, too.

It is all very amicable at the moment, so hopefully things will pan out for the best....even if we remain close friends.

I have heard that many folk find living together isn't ideal and that they are better living in separate houses.....maybe thats the case with us??? Who knows.

Mathy
07-05-2013, 1:03am
Hi Monika, I've been missing your posts. Sorry to hear that life has been a bit of a struggle recently. Anyway, coastal 30km south of where you are is beautiful territory and I'm looking forward to photos when you are ready. I have friends who swear that the only reason their relationship lasts is because they live in separate spaces :D, who knows, maybe things will pan out well. Thanks for letting us know where you're at, cheers Deb

Ms Monny
07-05-2013, 12:23pm
Thanks Deb.

I am looking forward to having a different scenery to photograph! :)