PDA

View Full Version : Happy 69th Birthday Mary Anne! (2nd of April)

ricktas
02-04-2013, 6:00am
:party5:

Happy 69th Birthday Mary Anne (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/member.php?u=6102)!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at Australian Photography.

:party6:
(2nd of April)

Wayne63
02-04-2013, 6:56am
Happy Birthday Mary Anne, have a great day :party5:
:party6:

Glenda
02-04-2013, 7:42am
Hope you have a fantastic day Mary Anne and your family and friends spoil you to pieces.

Tikira
02-04-2013, 9:31am
Happy birthday Mary Anne. I hope you get really spoiled and find lots of flowers and bugs to shoot :party5:
Di and Wayne

dbax
02-04-2013, 9:34am
Have a good one Mary Anne :party5::party6::party5:

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 9:52am
Thank You Rick, Wayne, Lplates, Di & Wayne and David..

No Family here in Brissie just my wonderful Tony.
Its going to be a very quite day staying home and hopefully Telsta will come and repair the phone line its been down 9 days now.
And maybe my Birthday present will come its a tripod head ordered 10 days ago.

A J Alderson
02-04-2013, 9:55am
Have a great day :)

Cage
02-04-2013, 10:09am
:party5: Mary Anne. :efelant: :party6: :party7: :banana::beer_mug: :flowersnap:

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 10:28am
Have a great day :)

Thanks Andrew I will, its a beautiful day for it the sun is shining the Birds are singing I have my wonderful Tony here I don't need anything else.

:party5: Mary Anne. :efelant: :party6: :party7: :banana::beer_mug: :flowersnap:

Hello Kevin !!WOW!! Thank You that's a lot of action there..
Back again Telsta have just rung my mobile they will be here in 5 minute to fix the phone line !! YIPPEE !! :banana::banana::efelant::efelant:

Cargo
02-04-2013, 11:05am
:party6::party6::party5::party6::party6:
Happpppppppppppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tooooooooooooooooooooo Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happpppppppppppppppy Birthdayyy To Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .................. Happpppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Mary Anne
Happpppppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Too Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hope its Fabulous :party7::party7::party7:
Cheers Cargo

old dog
02-04-2013, 12:23pm
have a great day MA...:tog:

Lance B
02-04-2013, 12:48pm
Happy Birthday, Mary Anne! I hope you have a great day and mnay more birthdays. :party5::party7:

Kym
02-04-2013, 12:50pm
:party5::party6::food04: Woo Hoo!! Have a great day! :food04::party6::party5:

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 12:56pm
:party6::party6::party5::party6::party6:
Happpppppppppppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tooooooooooooooooooooo Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happpppppppppppppppy Birthdayyy To Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .................. Happpppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Mary Anne
Happpppppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Too Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hope its Fabulous :party7::party7::party7:
Cheers Cargo

Thank You Cargo I hope so too.

have a great day MA...:tog:

Hi Graeme I am trying. Thanks for the Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday, Mary Anne! I hope you have a great day and mnay more birthdays. :party5::party7:

Hello Lance.. Thank You and Yes I would love many more Birthday I wish I could put an order in for them :D

ktoopi
02-04-2013, 1:38pm
:party5::flowersnap::party6::party6:HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MARY ANNE:party6::party6::party6::party5::flowersnap:

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 1:56pm
:party5::party6::food04: Woo Hoo!! Have a great day! :food04::party6::party5:

Thank You Kym I am trying though the phone has not stopped ringing. :D

:party5::flowersnap::party6::party6:HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MARY ANNE:party6::party6::party6::party5::flowersnap:

Hi Karen Thank You so much for the Birthday Wishes :2encou:

Mathy
02-04-2013, 3:53pm
Have a fantastic day and may your year be filled with love and peace. Congratulations on finally getting your phone fixed, that must be a great present, cheers Deb

Allie
02-04-2013, 3:55pm
Wow Mary Anne that year went quick for me - I hope it was not so quick for you! Wishing you a wonderful day with lots of special moments!
:party5::party6::party5::efelant::bcake::grinning::love0:

salnel
02-04-2013, 4:16pm
Have a very happy birthday, Mary-Anne..I hope you have a wonderful day:party5::party6::party5:

Michaela
02-04-2013, 4:22pm
:party6::party5: I hope you have a fantastic day, Mary Anne! :party5::party6:

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 5:12pm
Thank You Deb.. It is and a very welcome present..

Allie.. It has gone very quick for me too and Thank You.

Sally.. Thank You it has certainly been one Birthday I will never forget..

Michaela.. Tony has decided that Thursday will be my Special Day so I will look forward to doing something nice and Thanks for the Greetings.

Boofhead
02-04-2013, 7:25pm
:party5: Happy birthday Mary Anne, I hope you had a very special day. Sorry for the late posting, I have only just logged on for the day! :party5:

I am glad you had one wish granted in getting your phone line repaired, surely you must have 2 wishes left? Enjoy your special day. :th3:

Debra Faulkner
02-04-2013, 7:39pm
Hope you had a great day, Mary Anne and that you are enjoying your birthday evening with your wonderful Tony. :bcake::wd::flowersnap:

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 8:49pm
:party5: Happy birthday Mary Anne, I hope you had a very special day. Sorry for the late posting, I have only just logged on for the day! :party5:

I am glad you had one wish granted in getting your phone line repaired, surely you must have 2 wishes left? Enjoy your special day. :th3:

Hi there Andrew how have you been.. Its been nice though different. Yes its good having the phone on again.
I don't need any more wishes I have everything I want. Thank You for the Birthday Greetings :2encou:

Hope you had a great day, Mary Anne and that you are enjoying your birthday evening with your wonderful Tony. :bcake::wd::flowersnap:

Hello Debra and Thank You .. Its not been too bad at all, and yes I am enjoying my evening here with Tony.

Boofhead
02-04-2013, 9:39pm
Doing ok Mary Anne, work just seems to being getting very hectic again. Even though it can be very tiring I hope it continues to do so. Just going through what seems to be an annual change in personnel. As one goes we find another to join our company but there is always quite a bit of training to do to get them up to speed with our systems.

Enough of me, how are you and Tony? At least the weather seems to have settled a bit. I am looking forward to having the cooler months for a while. It's not like we get a real winter up here but the cooler nights certainly help getting to sleep! :D

Mary Anne
02-04-2013, 10:44pm
Thats great Andrew, work does sound busy and that's the best way to be.
We are well at present though I am not looking forward to the cold nights or mornings as we both feel it.
Tony is going to drive us up to Cairns in July to get away from the cold for a while :efelant:

Speedway
02-04-2013, 11:03pm
Happy Birthday Mary Anne and welcome to the 69 club, hope you had a great day:party6::party5::food04::banana::party6:.
Cheers
Keith.

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 12:15am
Thanks Keith it wasn't too bad for a Young At Heart :banana::banana::banana: Bender :D

Boofhead
03-04-2013, 6:07am
That sounds like a great plan Mary Anne. Will you spend long in Cairns? Lots of different photo opportunities there!

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 9:14am
Yes there is Andrew we will rent a Holiday Unit for a week or 10 days it all depends how many places we want to see, though I want to spend a couple of days in the Daintree looking for Birds, been on the sky rail before so may take the train to Kuranda this time, and there is the Botanical gardens. Will spend a few days in Townsville where I was born, want to go to the Billabong Sanctuary while there I love that place especially when they let you hand hold the Pythons * I hope that's still permitted* we used to have an Annual Pass when we lived in Townsville.

There are so many things and places to see all the way up and back so we may stay two days or nights in different towns, always wanted to see Paronella Park night or day a different experience so that depends on the budget :D

And there are the big Crocodiles, I am looking forward to it already :efelant::efelant:

mongo
03-04-2013, 11:57am
A very big happy birthday form Mongo. Unfortunately for you, Mongo has only just noticed this post so he missed crashing your party yesterday. Mongo is sure you will not be so unlucky next year :D

Bear Dale
03-04-2013, 12:29pm
Happy belated birthday greeting Mary Anne!

Boo53
03-04-2013, 1:09pm
A belated http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/missani/Gif%20Images/birthday16.gif

from me as well Mary Anne.

Your trip to Cairns sounds interesting. We had a fortnight up there in November (which was way too humid) but the Daintree was fantastic. As well as the birds I'm sure you'd find lots of insects to annoy photograph :).

outstar79
03-04-2013, 1:21pm
Happy Birthday Mary Anne - Mistress of Macro!!! :D

Have a seriously wonderful day ma'am! Best wishes!

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 3:34pm
A very big happy birthday form Mongo. Unfortunately for you, Mongo has only just noticed this post so he missed crashing your party yesterday. Mongo is sure you will not be so unlucky next year :D

Thank You Mongo.. Its a shame you missed crashing my Party Yesterday, next year we will see :D

Happy belated birthday greeting Mary Anne!

Hello Jim Thanks for that.. :2smile:

A belated http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af272/missani/Gif%20Images/birthday16.gif

from me as well Mary Anne.

Your trip to Cairns sounds interesting. We had a fortnight up there in November (which was way too humid) but the Daintree was fantastic. As well as the birds I'm sure you'd find lots of insects to annoy photograph :).

Hi John I see you are back from Tassie Thanks for popping in. *Love That Cake*

I am really looking forward to it this trip it will be great just us two and back to my roots kind of thing.
Looking forward to seeing some Insects just hope there are some around at that time of the year.
Talking to Tony about it this morning we may even go earlier before the Tourist Season starts up there.

Happy Birthday Mary Anne - Mistress of Macro!!! :D

Have a seriously wonderful day ma'am! Best wishes!

Hi Adam and Thank You I am thinking of giving up Macro.. My birthday present just got delivered have a look Here (http://shashinki.com/shop/photo-clam-professional-ballhead-pc48ns-with-spirit-level-black-maximum-load-50kg-free-jusino-plate-p-5336.html?currency=MYR)
Looks complicated to me so I will take it slowly that's about my speed these days :laughing1:
I will be practicing landscapes in he back yard I think or go down the local Lagoon looking forward to all the help you are going to give me :D

Boofhead
03-04-2013, 9:27pm
Sounds like a great holiday Mary Anne, I am very jealous :rolleyes:

I am hoping to get a couple of weeks off in the next couple of months. Probably a trip down to Sydney and catch a couple of rugby league games! Fingers crossed it is all not just a dream :)

stevespics
03-04-2013, 9:38pm
Sorry I missed your Bithday, but I hope this one was something really special and you had a most wonderful day :party5:

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 9:49pm
Sounds like a great holiday Mary Anne, I am very jealous :rolleyes:

I am hoping to get a couple of weeks off in the next couple of months. Probably a trip down to Sydney and catch a couple of rugby league games! Fingers crossed it is all not just a dream :)

Indeed it does Andrew. I can hardly wait.. I really enjoy traveling around Australia
I hope your Dream comes true too, its nice to have a few weeks off..

Sorry I missed your Bithday, but I hope this one was something really special and you had a most wonderful day :party5:

Thank You Steve for the Birthday Wishes, and yes it was a lovely day.. :2encou:

la lumiere
03-04-2013, 10:06pm
I too am sorry I missed your special day yesterday. :party5:

It's funny how often you come to mind when I see different creepy crawlies in the garden... I spotted an interesting spider that's spun a web between the Suzuki and the horse float... really long legs and different colours.... frightened the life out of me when I was mowing :eek: but I did take time to peer at it from a safe distance and think about how you would no doubt take a stunning image! I'd need a VERY long lens for the shot! :o

Your holiday sounds as if it is something wonderful to look forward to .... ENJOY!

Very happy belated birthday!

Kind regards
Rhonda

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 10:27pm
Not to worry La I mean Rhonda that is a lovely name I chose that for my second Daughter its even spelt the same way.

Do I that's lovely Thank You for that, I must be known as the Insect lady as its amazing even my neighbour says to me I was thinking of you when I seen this Insect on my plant And my Tony has learnt all Spiders get a ride out to the garden on a fluffy duster its works a treat no broken legs now. :D I can understand you being frightened of Spiders, we all have a fear of something.

I have to start planning that holiday soon and working out where to go so I can book the accommodation. Tony collected $54 from my Birthday scratchies today and he won fifth division in Lotto that will pay for us to get in somewhere seeing we did not win enough for a trip to Canada.. I don't want much do I :laughing1: Thanks again..

Shelley
03-04-2013, 10:32pm
:party5::party6:

Happy belated birthday Mary Anne - sounds like you got thoroughly spoilt. That holidays sounds wonderful. So sorry I missed it yesterday.

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 10:56pm
Ahh Hello Shelley and Thank you it feels like its my Birthday today, all the mail come that was delayed because of the Easter break
And the parcel lady bought my present so I am even happier today :efelant::efelant:

helmutk
03-04-2013, 11:01pm
Happy Birthday and many more to come have a great year !

Mary Anne
03-04-2013, 11:13pm
Thank You Helmet.. I am looking forward to that.. :2encou:

FallingHorse
03-04-2013, 11:38pm
Happy Birthday MaryAnne - hope you had a great day. Hope your tripod head turned up too :)

Mary Anne
04-04-2013, 12:02am
Thank You Jodie.. I did and my Tripod head came today though I have yet to have a play with it.