PDA

View Full Version : This should give a headache to graffiti vandals

Lance B
18-03-2013, 8:54pm
How cool is this invention. Should slow up graffiti vandals somewhat. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IPM8OR6W6WE

Gonk0
18-03-2013, 9:59pm
It would more than slow them up, it would have to be the closest thing to stopping them.

wanderer51
20-03-2013, 6:45pm
Yep....every surface should be coated in this stuff. Of course, the other thing that would stop them would be a lobotomy, although with most graffiti vandals, you would be hard pressed to find anything to perform one on.

MissionMan
20-03-2013, 6:53pm
I think the issues with vandals is their parents aren't forced to take responsibility for their kids actions. in the old days, if your kids went out and damaged property, parents would have to pay for the damage. These days, parents don't care what their kids are doing because if their kids do damage, they don't have to worry about it. IF they had to pay they would take an active interest in where their kids are.

ameerat42
20-03-2013, 9:01pm
Sorry to disappoint you, Lance, but a headache would require a head - a sore shortcoming in the case of those artistic wantons.

JoPho
20-03-2013, 9:11pm
I watched the entire video hoping to see vandals foiled, but alas. However one comment made me laugh when a commentor suggested that by spraying yourself and walking in the ocean you'd become Moses.
Looks like an amazing product.