PDA

View Full Version : Process Film ?

tomme
23-02-2013, 3:20pm
My girlfriend has a Diana mini film camera and two week ago we went to Ted`s camera store to get the film processed, went to ted`s today to pick up the film, but they said "we don`t process _negative black and white_ films".

So, anyone know any other company that can process the film near Brisbane ?

ameerat42
23-02-2013, 3:55pm
A couple of Qs...

Didn't Ted's know? (Did you ask them?)
What film format? Those cameras came in a few types, like 35mm and 120... (Mini, 35mm, or perhaps 1/2 frame???)

Google "b/w film processing brisbane" for a good few. Maybe call them first.

Am.

tomme
23-02-2013, 4:12pm
No they weren't sure, It`s 35mm.

THIS IS THE FILM (http://www.digitaltruth.com/store/cart/Rollei-Blackbird-100-ISO-35mm-x-36-exp..html) <- Link

Will try google for more info.

tomme
23-02-2013, 6:23pm
Sent an mail to fotofast and they do process It. So just close this thread.

ricktas
23-02-2013, 7:00pm
http://www.photocontinental.com.au/ process film still

sunny6teen
04-03-2013, 5:31pm
finding someone who processes film is one thing.
finding someone who I'd trust with my film is another.
check out Prolab in South Brisbane and Allchromes in Bowen Hills.

welly
22-04-2013, 11:31am
You could do it yourself for an initial outlay of less than $50! It's easy, good fun and after buying the gear (chemicals and a developing tank), it works out at cents per film.

David Woods
24-04-2013, 10:39am
I must agree will Welly, it is cheaper to do it your self, I process all my B&W myself, I also develop my 5x7 negs, as to go to a developer they charge $9 per sheet, besides that you do not have to wait 3 to 5 days for the return of the film.
In Sydney there are 2 companies I know and do trust to develop my film if needed, Vision lab and Blanco negro.
Regards
David

Tman
23-12-2013, 4:49pm
Yes while developing your own film is much cheaper and in my case very satisfying and enjoyable, the set-up cost has to be factored in. To develop just the neg. is fairly cheap with only chemicals, a tank and a change bag needed, they have to then be printed or scanned, which all adds up to large set-up costs.

Glenn