PDA

View Full Version : I dreamt I was taking a photo

alsocass
08-02-2013, 8:42am
I just woke up from a beautiful location. Lucky I had my camera and I was busy trying to take a photo. Mountains and seascapes and sunsets and all sorts of good photographic things in the one spot.

Sadly in my dream I still only had a pair of kit lenses and a nifty fifty!:lol:

ricktas
08-02-2013, 8:49am
So now your dream is telling you to pack your bag, go traveling, find this spot..and then tell the rest of us where it is.

Warus
08-02-2013, 9:46am
I dreamed I was up at 4am changing a wet baby and then feeding who screamed so loud the neighbours in the next suburb heard him. Hang on that wasn't a dream :eek:

alsocass
08-02-2013, 10:33am
I had that same dream. I had to sing Miss 3yo's new favourite lullaby...

Hush little dragon don't make a sound,
Mama's gonna bring you a princess she found...

And if that princess runs from you,
Mama's gonna bring you a knight or two..

Bahahaha.

Rattus79
08-02-2013, 10:52am
I had that same dream. I had to sing Miss 3yo's new favourite lullaby...

Hush little dragon don't make a sound,
Mama's gonna bring you a princess she found...

And if that princess runs from you,
Mama's gonna bring you a knight or two..

Bahahaha.

Awesome! I'm going to use that when my little one comes along in a few months!

MattNQ
08-02-2013, 3:58pm
Awesome! I'm going to use that when my little one comes along in a few months!

....and if that doesn't work after the 475th time, you will be ready to read this now infamous kids storybook.....

Caution, may contain a swear word or two!....

This link is to "A heart-warming rendition of children's classic, "Go the F#@k to Sleep" narrated by well known children's entertainer, Noni Hazelhurst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_WzkHRtX8

There is also a Samuel L Jackson rendition as well floating around the web. :D

Rattus79
08-02-2013, 4:04pm
I love that book already!!

Noni was always my favourite too :D

alsocass
08-02-2013, 4:20pm
I love that book already!!

Noni was always my favourite too :D
+1

I own the book and often lend it. It is funny you can tell the age of the eldest child by the parents reaction.... Under 1yo and the parents tend to act horrified that anyone would use that language in reference to children. Parents with more than 1 kid read it and laugh!!

Noni Hazelhurst does the best rendition one thousand times better than Samuel L Jacksons attempt.

As for the dragon lullaby, it continues for quite a while and involves queens and muskateers and all sorts of yummy things that the dragon gets to eat.

It ends with
"Hush little dragon you've eaten a ton,
your tummy is full you must be done..."

fillum
08-02-2013, 5:02pm
Sadly in my dream I still only had a pair of kit lenses and a nifty fifty!:lol:Sadly??? But you still get the shot. If it was my dream I'd have the best camera and the best lens but wouldn't be able to find the shutter-release button...:( :D

Mary Anne
08-02-2013, 5:10pm
Sadly in my dream I still only had a pair of kit lenses and a nifty fifty!:lol:

Nothing wrong with the kit lenses or the nifty fifty, the person pushing the shutter button must do doing something wrong :lol:

Rattus79
08-02-2013, 7:28pm
Sadly??? But you still get the shot. If it was my dream I'd have the best camera and the best lens but wouldn't be able to find the shutter-release button...:( :D

It could have been worse, you could of only had Ilford Delta 3200 ....

And a digital camera ...