PDA

View Full Version : Thank Goodness/I'm back

William
03-02-2013, 12:20pm
I'm back, (I know you've all been missing me :D) Finally after a week of not knowing whats happening around the world and on AP , We have Internet connection and TV , You would have thought I was up north or in an inacessable place, But I'm on the Gold Coast, Good on Telstra (NOT) :( Well we missed a week of Liquidboulevard cause I could'nt email the daily shots to Joel for posting but we should be back tomorrow if all go's well , I did score a WI-FI donggly thingy from Telstra out of it , They told me to get one to get back on line yesterday and credited my account for it cause I cant rely on the cable connection :eek: At least after threatening to cancel my account I got my monthly bill payment reduced and was credited for the loss of connection as well , Anyway enough of my rant , And good to be back on line - Bill :)

Kerrie
03-02-2013, 12:29pm
Yes Telstra have come along way when it comes to compensating customers when they get it wrong. Welcome back :)

Boofhead
03-02-2013, 12:35pm
Welcome back to the 21'st century Bill :lol: good to know you are all ok :th3:

ricktas
03-02-2013, 12:51pm
Welcome back

William
03-02-2013, 1:25pm
Welcome back to the 21'st century Bill :lol: good to know you are all ok :th3:

Dunno about the 21 st Centuary Andrew , Felt like the Dark Ages when we had no power either and were listening to the Transister AA Powered radio and the ABC all day :lol2:

mongo
03-02-2013, 10:15pm
Thank god you're finally back. Mongo does not know how much longer he could have minded your lunch for !