PDA

View Full Version : Quality A5 Printing paper for Epson 3880 inkjet printer - any recommendations?

NeoPhotoStudio
30-01-2013, 7:46pm
Hey guys & girls!

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend high quality heavy gsm photographic paper that comes in A5 size. I currently have custom paper profiles set up for Canson Baryta Photographique which I print on in A4, A3 and A2, however a lot of clients are asking for a cheaper A5 option. Does anyone swear by a brand of paper that will have the same fade-resistant, water resistant and high grade semi-gloss look but comes in A5? I don't want to remove the blurb on my website saying how awesome our in-house printing is if I can only provide a semi-decent A5 paper.

Thank you,
Kia :)

ricktas
30-01-2013, 7:55pm
I think you will find most of us only print at home for the occasional print, the rest of us that are selling prints will use a high quality professional printing service to print our photography products for clients. So you might find it hard to get a good answer to this question. We tend to use printers like filmstreet and rgbdigital, or momento for albums and photobooks

Speedway
30-01-2013, 8:16pm
Go to Big W and buy one of their lever type paper cutters and cut your A4 Paper in half either before you print or print 2 to a page in A4 then cut in half.
Cheers
Keith.