PDA

View Full Version : Drive Safely this Festive Season

ricktas
23-12-2012, 10:45am
Note this is GRAPHIC, but it is a video that needs to be watched. Drive safely this festive season, PLEASE!

http://youtu.be/Z2mf8DtWWd8

Brigitte
23-12-2012, 12:32pm
Thanks for this post and a Merry Christmas To All! :santa:

Mary Anne
23-12-2012, 1:26pm
Gee Rick I have gone through about a half box of tissues, heartbreaking for the Families. Thanks For Posting..

ricktas
23-12-2012, 1:32pm
Gee Rick I have gone through about a half box of tissues, heartbreaking for the Families. Thanks For Posting..

as long as it makes people THINK and ACT, then heartbreaking it may be, but if it makes just one person do something, then it as succeeded.

Analog6
23-12-2012, 2:26pm
I was just thinking abotu holiday driving yesyerday - this si very timely.

Don't drink - or drug take (eve4n scriptes) and drive. And for heaven's sake, don't drive when you are tired.

Just one moment's inattention can cause untold havoc to families. Drive to stay alive. It IS better late than never in travelling.

Ian
23-12-2012, 5:41pm
thanks for that Rick, it makes you think not only for the festive season but anytime. because you never know when so be on the alert and drive carefully at all times.:xmas31::santa::food04:(in moderation):) ian(aka pappa smurf:costumed70:).

Siggi
23-12-2012, 6:05pm
Merry Christmas and lets hope the message riches the right people.:christmasparty:

lenscap
24-12-2012, 2:05am
In my opinion these ads don't get to the people who really need to heed the warnings ...... the 'idiots' don't think it will happen to them - they are in control, they know what they are doing etc. I really don't know how you change that behaviour.

If a theme park wanted to create a ride where there was only a painted line separating wagons travelling at 60km + towards each other it wouldn't get passed by OHS ... be classed as too dangerous, but we do it every day not knowing the state of the driver in the oncoming car. I am always thankful to get home safely each evening.