PDA

View Full Version : Sydney christmas meet - clifton gardens reserve, 8th december

NikonNellie
03-12-2012, 8:31pm
I thought I would start another thread to post the details of our Christmas Meet which is now at CLIFTON GARDENS RESERVE, MORELLA RD, CLIFTON GARDENS (NEAR MOSMAN) on SATURDAY, 8TH DECEMBER meeting at 3:30PM.

What to bring:
Camera, Tripod, shutter release cable/remote, anything you think might be suitable for light painting (torches, LED lights, christmas lights (battery powered), sparklers, etc.) Appropriate lenses - I'll leave that up to you but I found my 18 - 200mm a great all round lens for this kind of photography.
Also bring: Food (I don't think there are any BBQ's at the park), Drink, Chair or a blanket, insect repellant, sunscreen, your swimmers (if you are keen) and anything else that takes your fancy. :xmas31:

Who is coming:

Me of course, Judy, Peter and Christine , Ness (and family), Greg and Mary, Paul and Lyn, Jo and ? Richard, Livio, Karen, ? Glenn, ? Mr Felix and ? Warren.

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN US PLEASE JUST POST YOU INTEREST IN THIS THREAD BY 12MD ON SAT. 8TH DEC.

Here is a link to Google map of the area:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ll=-33.83973,151.250088&spn=0.012636,0.019205&t=h&z=16

LOOKING FORWARD TO CATCHING UP WITH YOU ALL ON THE WEEKEND. :xmas: :tog:

judybee
07-12-2012, 10:21am
Hey Nellie,
I will give you a call tomorrow morning. I am still not sure if Simon and the boys are coming.
xo:xmas31:

NikonNellie
07-12-2012, 3:50pm
OK Judy, I was going to ring you this arvo but I will wait . :xmas31:

Darey
07-12-2012, 5:15pm
I'm working in the morning but will see you there tomorrow.
Hope we see some new faces turn up.

ricktas
07-12-2012, 6:11pm
Have a great time everyone!

sunset
07-12-2012, 10:17pm
Hi all, I know I've been quiet but we should be there tomorrow. I'll also call you in the morning Narelle!

judybee
09-12-2012, 8:05am
Thanks for a great afternoon/night.
It was nice to catch up.
I really had fun with the light painting, orbs, etc. Thanks everyone for the props and ideas. I would have liked to have stayed longer, but the family had had enough.
Merry Christmas everyone :xmas31:

sunset
09-12-2012, 8:18pm
Yes it was great to see everyone. Narelle, Jo, Karen & I were last to leave just before the car park shut! :xmas31: Happy Christmas to you too.

ktoopi
09-12-2012, 8:25pm
Hi everyone it was a great afternoon/ evening! I had a blast and Bayley tells me she had a ball with Danielle, Ness' daughter! I'm keen to get out again and practice my orb skills and try my hand at painting with light again:2smile: Great spot....well chosen...thanks Narelle for being chief organiser:2smile:
Karen

NikonNellie
09-12-2012, 10:43pm
Had a great time as usual ....love you guys and gals. Well not literally.....love spending time with you guys and gals. :xmas31:

Thanks everyone for making the effort at a very busy time of the year. I think we may have to have another light painting meet early in the New Year. Hope you all have a great Christmas and keep safe over the holiday break. :love4: