yummymummy
27-11-2012, 9:33pm
i say funny!!!!!! :D

Wayne
27-11-2012, 10:03pm
Very well done, and hilarious

Ezookiel
27-11-2012, 10:09pm
Do that here, and someone would sue you in a hearbeat (if they still had one after that prank), but then again, pretty sure people here wouldn't necessarily have the strong spiritual/afterlife belief etc that you'd get in a place like Brazil, so might not get quite the same response here. I'd love to know how I'd have handled it.

xxdrakexx
27-11-2012, 10:27pm
haha love it funny :)

ricktas
27-11-2012, 10:40pm
Do that here, and someone would sue you in a hearbeat (if they still had one after that prank), but then again, pretty sure people here wouldn't necessarily have the strong spiritual/afterlife belief etc that you'd get in a place like Brazil, so might not get quite the same response here. I'd love to know how I'd have handled it.

I thought the same. I was expecting someone to attack the 'ghost'. I probably would have grabbed her at least to see if she was real...LOL

ameerat42
27-11-2012, 10:47pm
Two problems: it's rather repetitive, and for practical purposes you'd lose track of whose shout it was.

Floribunda
28-11-2012, 12:20am
I hate it. I see nothing funny in it whatsoever.

teylward
28-11-2012, 12:38pm
I say that it's funny to the people watching, but if that happened to me I think I would crap myself and kick her across the floor.

old dog
28-11-2012, 1:04pm
heart attack material for sure.......irresponsible I say...

Allie
28-11-2012, 1:20pm
I hate it. I see nothing funny in it whatsoever.

Hmm, I think I agree - harmlessly tricking people is one thing which can be funny but preying on fears and superstitions I don't think is funny but then I don't find Edna Everage type humour funny either.

Lance B
28-11-2012, 1:26pm
I was wondering the same thing. I wonder what would happen if someone had a heart attack or seisure due to this? I am also wondering if it is just a set up due to the concern over someone having a heart attack and all concerned were part of the deal.

Sifor
28-11-2012, 1:55pm
...am I the only one who thinks the people were willingly set up?

Funny for a while, but I prefer this kind of elevator prank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeXMxuNNlE8&feature=g-vrec

Mary Anne
28-11-2012, 3:02pm
I dont think its funny at all I hate it too. I am not into ghosts.
If it happened to me I probably would have done serious damage to that screaming thing
By hitting it over the head with my large shoulderbag which often holds my 5D Mk11 with the 24-105mm lens on it.

Ezookiel
28-11-2012, 6:36pm
It was a fake falling floor or the like that I expected to see on the first vid.

s1l3nt
01-12-2012, 9:52am
Haha saw this, funny reactions by some. Hate to be the one getting pranked haha. After having a lift have its power shut down while i was inside... The falling floor one is funnier though i think, creative.

Oakley
01-12-2012, 11:45am
Thanks for preparing me for my next visit in an elevator. It does make one think about how they would react.

Oakley

danny
01-12-2012, 11:45am
My first thought was how did they know that no one was going to attack the "ghost", because I think that is what I would have done. I suspect there was probably a pre screening done to determine violent nature/record. In the first one you see the lady going to a reception. Surly she must have "had an appointment/job interview" or the alike. This would mean that some pre conversation had been made with the volunteers/victims.

Is it funny... even though I know it is horrible to the poor people who are part of it and it does pray on peoples beliefs/superstitions. I can't stop laughing.

Cheers
Danny

Nicole71
01-12-2012, 11:24pm
I think it's horrible! I'm claustrophobic and hate lifts. I'm fairly certain if that happened to me I might actually die of fright!

ApolloLXII
02-12-2012, 10:44am
Of course it was funny but mainly because it was happening to other people. Of course it would be a different matter if it was happening to us but I think it reflects on just how far modern "horror" movies affect the general population these days. If it had been me, my initial reaction would have been to ask the little girl where she had come from. As soon as she started screaming, I would have told her to shut up, lol.

Duane Pipe
02-12-2012, 10:48am
Funny for the audience, if it were me I would lash out in fear and be charged for manslaughter lol..

mongo
02-12-2012, 11:03am
Mongo does not find putting people in terror (for what ever reason; rational or otherwise) a source of amusement. Real humour takes real talent - this video is too simplistic/ misdirected and misses that entirely.

ving
02-12-2012, 11:19am
i say funny!!!!!! :Dinspired by your avatar no doubt

this is a very serious matter and ghosts should be treated with respect at all times as they were once human like us. they dont try to be scary they just are by appearance. I think its an outrage that people would create something like this as it give ghosts an undeserved bad name.

ghosts just want our help to move on to the next life...

ving
04-12-2012, 4:34pm
I am of course joking... :rolleyes:

Redgum
07-12-2012, 7:52pm
Hilarious!!! Could be used as a training tape for public servants (no offence). Might increase productivity or at least reduce time out. :2biggn::tog::2smilSS::lol: