PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious spam in my blog comments

Xenedis
05-11-2012, 8:36pm
I decided to have a look at the spam comments my blog has attracted (and caught as spam) during the last five days, and I found one which was mind-boggling, but hilarious.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or
something. I believe that you just can do with a few percent to pressure the message
house a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.

An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

I hope you found that as funny as I did.

Anyway, I'm off to pressure the message house, with a few percent.

Mark L
05-11-2012, 9:03pm
While your doing that I'll try to approximately grasp a lot or something.

ricktas
05-11-2012, 9:07pm
One of the funniest I have seen, was a link to a website where you could buy English words. Yep, you typed in a word, and you could buy it. You could enter your credit card details and buy the word..I kid you not. Some words were only a few cents and others were several dollars.

:lol:

Xenedis
05-11-2012, 9:15pm
One of the funniest I have seen, was a link to a website where you could buy English words. Yep, you typed in a word, and you could buy it. You could enter your credit card details and buy the word..I kid you not. Some words were only a few cents and others were several dollars.

That gives a whole new meaning to the '80s quiz show phrase "Can I buy a vowel?".

crazymorton
05-11-2012, 11:04pm

:lol:
I'd buy 'like' and charge teenagers royalties. I'd like, be a billionaire, like.

ricktas
06-11-2012, 6:32am
I'd buy 'like' and charge teenagers royalties. I'd like, be a billionaire, like.

I thanked you for your post, cause we don't have a like button! :lol2:

Oh, yeah we do ....

like (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/search.php?searchid=31)

PhotoPaul
06-11-2012, 8:13am

I'd be with you as a billionaire as I'd buy "you know". :D

Tikira
06-11-2012, 8:21am
"Anyway, I'm off to pressure the message house, with a few percent"

ummm, yeah, good luck with that Xen, when you work it out, and the project is complete, post a picture :D
Perhaps it was a typo, and he meant MASSAGE? :efelant:

Di

Xenedis
06-11-2012, 3:57pm
"Anyway, I'm off to pressure the message house, with a few percent"

ummm, yeah, good luck with that Xen, when you work it out, and the project is complete, post a picture :D
Perhaps it was a typo, and he meant MASSAGE? :efelant:

I'm really not sure what the person was trying to say, given my blog is a photographic blog and the recent subject has been African wildlife photography.