PDA

View Full Version : 2012 nsw aboriginal rugby league knockout

norwest
27-09-2012, 9:12pm
If any of the Hunter Valley members are interested, the 2012 NSW Indigenous Rugby League knockout completion is on this weekend, starting tomorrow through to Sunday at the Lakeside Sporting Complex, Raymond Terrace. Most Hunter locals would know where the complex is.

We have a local team going down from the far north west and seeing that I will be in the Hunter for my daughter's 21'st birthday, I'll be there on at least one day, most likely Saturday, to cover the event in general and our local team in particular.

There are 60 teams entered from all over NSW with multiple NRL players scattered throughout the teams so the standard of play will be very high.

So, if there's anyone interested in a good day and shooting top quality Rugby league, i could meet up with you and assist in ground access.

WhoDo
28-09-2012, 8:35am
So, if there's anyone interested in a good day and shooting top quality Rugby league, i could meet up with you and assist in ground access.
Wow! That's a great offer, John. I'd love to take you up on it, too, but I don't know that I'll be mobile enough at the moment. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get on the day, though. Here's hoping it's a great day all around! :th3: