PDA

View Full Version : Scott Kelby photowalk 13 Oct Tweed/Coolangatta

Analog6
27-09-2012, 7:39am
I am hosting a Scott Kelby Photowalk for Tweed/Coolangatta (http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/tweed-heads-nsw-australia/) 13 october. Meeting point is Point danger in time for for sunrise, not necessarily up top, we can move down to one of the adjacent beaches. An hour or sos shooting after sunup then brekkie somewhere close by. Sign up at the link.

William
27-09-2012, 10:55am
Hi Odille , Just a heads up on Sunrise time, Oct 13th Sunrise 5.10am :)

vharperv
27-09-2012, 11:11am
How I would love to be there but it would mean leaving Brissie at about 3.30 am. I have been a huge fan of Scott Kelby's books for years.

Odille the link shows time as 6pm - 9pm. you need to change it.
Vera

Wandapics
27-09-2012, 8:25pm
Hello Odille. Unfortunately I am unable to join you this year as this is the same day as the Photography Judging for the Lismore Show. Have a great morning.

Analog6
28-09-2012, 9:19am
How I would love to be there but it would mean leaving Brissie at about 3.30 am. I have been a huge fan of Scott Kelby's books for years.

Odille the link shows time as 6pm - 9pm. you need to change it.
Vera

I am waiting for them to get back to me as although I very carefully recorded my login and password, it tells me they are wrong. So far this has happened each of the 3 times I have hosted a walk. I always heave trouble getting back in to the page. I requested the info over 24 hours ago and they have not got back to me yet.

Analog6
29-09-2012, 2:55pm
And I'm still waiting . . . .

Analog6
10-10-2012, 11:22am
Just a bump for this. Scott Kelby organisation have STILL not replied or helped me reset the password to get back into the blog to update anything, this is the last one I'll host. I enjoy the walk itself but their admin system is a bloody nightmare.

6am at Point danger, look for the big yellow van. And I thought breakfast at obne of the4 surf clubs, Snapper or rainbow bay, afterwards. Look forward to seeing those from here who might like to come along.