PDA

View Full Version : It's here finally yipee the D4 has arrived.

livio
09-09-2012, 9:21am
As big Kev would say "I'm Excited" I have just taken delivery on my new Nikon D4. I wanted speed and low light capability. As I already have the D7000 I will tend to use that
one more for the HD Video capability (can get big SD memory cards at an affordable price) and every day stills where the D4 will be used primarily for action shots and low light
I can't wait, charging up the batteries now and getting ready to roll. I'll soon be posting images taken from the new machine. Have to read the manual a little first so I know where
things are. Once I have gone through it all I can start doing some testing of my own. I'm glad to find out I already have the 10pin remote activation cable attachment that will work
with the wireless remote. There are just so many genres that I want to try perhaps I should just make up a list of genres and then go about taking a few shots from each one.
Is there a definitave list of photographic genres that I can find? I know that google defines a few.

Kind Regards
Livio

AVALANCHE
09-09-2012, 8:21pm
Wow...a D4. Congrats! One day I hope to become good enough to appreciate such a camera. I use a D7000 too and that keeps me happy.

This might help you for genres.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Photography_by_genre

Tommo1965
11-09-2012, 7:50pm
nice one livio

lets see some pictures taken with it and your thoughts thus far

Pobbs
11-09-2012, 7:52pm
Nice!

Plus, I used the Big Kev line the other day on here - snap!

mongo
11-09-2012, 8:46pm
congrats. It would be nice to see a true and honest evaluation of this camera - hopefully , you can let us know in due course