PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what happened???

TaraJ
23-08-2012, 9:29pm
Ok now im not quite sure what has happened here but i posted a photo in here last night but this morning i received a message to say it had been deleted and moved to trash.....I accidently posted it in here instead of the cc forum and i asked a moderator if they could move it for me but this happened....now question is do i get a complex and realise my photo was utter trash or did i do something wrong and it was deleted because of that....Im just wondering now do i try again and post it in the right forum or :scrtch:

Mark L
23-08-2012, 10:07pm
Don't get a complex TaraJ, some thing's gone wrong and it will get sorted out I reckon.

ricktas
23-08-2012, 10:12pm
I removed the thread cause:

1. you posted it here and not in the critique forums
2. There was no photo in the thread (note that photobucket appears to have an intermittent issue at present and photos are not showing all the time).
3. you asked us to move it to an appropriate forum. So as it had no purpose, I re-moved it from member view.

TaraJ
23-08-2012, 10:28pm
Thank you heaps for letting me know what happened....I just wanted to make sure before i tried to put the pic in again but in right place this time :o......i wasnt aware photobucket was having problems...picture was in the post on this end....strange stuff....anyways thanks again for helping....does this mean i shouldnt use photobucket now?

ricktas
24-08-2012, 6:31am
Thank you heaps for letting me know what happened....I just wanted to make sure before i tried to put the pic in again but in right place this time :o......i wasnt aware photobucket was having problems...picture was in the post on this end....strange stuff....anyways thanks again for helping....does this mean i shouldnt use photobucket now?

You can use PB. I use it, just be aware that at present there seems to be an intermittent issue where photos linked from PB do not display.

TaraJ
24-08-2012, 6:22pm
OK cheers for that....i will try to upload a photo to the cc forum and see what happens.