PDA

View Full Version : Smart Filter Sharpening

Roof
29-03-2008, 5:03pm
Hey guys i found this website with a way to sharpen photo's...

I think it works...

pro_sharpening_in_photoshop_cs3_using_smart_filters (http://veerle.duoh.com/blog/comments/pro_sharpening_in_photoshop_cs3_using_smart_filters/)

I created an action for it but i'm not allowed to upload it as it tells me that it is an invalid file, So i gues you have to do it yourselves...

Good luck

Made into a zip file....so here you go...

Helen S
29-03-2008, 10:52pm
Thanks for that Roof. Pretty much the same workflow I use now except without the Smart Sharpen aspect. :)

Roof
30-03-2008, 9:51am
Same here Helen , But i thought i'll post it anyway.....

Redback51
31-03-2008, 9:04pm
Txs Roof, I'll give that a go. I tend to use a high pass filter for sharpening so it will be interesting to see how this works. :food04:

Roof
02-04-2008, 5:50pm
No worries people

avian
15-04-2008, 9:22pm
Emm.

cool. I only just started to use it instead of just plain old USM or edge sharpen. Its great, but I don't think an action would be wise, as each image would need a certain amount of sharpening. Ah yes, you can use a mask. I forgot. Ooops/. :o

Roof
16-04-2008, 6:57am
Emm.

cool. I only just started to use it instead of just plain old USM or edge sharpen. Its great, but I don't think an action would be wise, as each image would need a certain amount of sharpening. Ah yes, you can use a mask. I forgot. Ooops/. :o

The action actually stops where the sharpening bit comes in and let you adjust the slider accordingly..

bindiblue
24-04-2008, 3:01pm
Thanks Roof for that, will have a play with it, as I have only used USM before, :)

Roof
24-04-2008, 8:54pm
Check out www.atncentral.com for more sharpening actions.........