PDA

View Full Version : Wont be on here much

Cargo
12-07-2012, 9:58am
Hi Everyone,
I wont be around much for a while, due to a sudden family emergency. I have limited access to broadband and in the rush I did not grab my camera, the last thing on my mind. I will pop in when I can.
Thanks Cargo

ricktas
12-07-2012, 10:04am
Take care. Family is more important than a website.

Redfox
19-07-2012, 4:27pm
Sorry to hear the unfortunate news, as ricktas said family is most important.

Cargo
21-07-2012, 6:19pm
Hi All,
Just popping in to keep my account active, still away hope to be home toward the middle of August,
Thanks Mary Anne
Cargo

ricktas
21-07-2012, 6:34pm
even if your account goes inactive, it takes just one post to re-activate it. So do not be concerned about AP at this time. You can have your access back as soon as you need it.

http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:Restore_my_access_from_inactive_status

Look after the real life issues, and let AP do its own thing for a while. We will be here when you are ready to come back.

Cargo
06-08-2012, 8:00am
Hey :)
I've just got home and went to have a look at AP ...... Discovered I've been logged in for nearly 2 weeks :eek:
New smart phone - Operator error !!!!!! Sorry mods I hope that wasn't a problem :D
Cheers Cargo

ricktas
06-08-2012, 8:30am
Hey :)
I've just got home and went to have a look at AP ...... Discovered I've been logged in for nearly 2 weeks :eek:
New smart phone - Operator error !!!!!! Sorry mods I hope that wasn't a problem :D
Cheers Cargo

Ouch. I would check with your telco, cause you could get a very nasty bill for data.

Allie
06-08-2012, 5:37pm
Sorry I missed the initial post, Cargo, welcome back and best wishes.

mongo
07-08-2012, 11:36am
go and do what is necessary Cargo. Hope all goes well and come back to us when you can.

best wishes from Mongo