PDA

View Full Version : Published Again - Divelog Australia

Karl
29-06-2012, 12:59pm
Hey if anyone is interested I have just had tow articles published in this month's issue - Issue 288 July 2012 - of Divelog, which is now an online magazine.

The articles are on page 16 and pages 20 & 21 and you can read them here - http://www.divetheblue.net/dlonline.html

Comments welcomed :th3:

Karl

livio
30-06-2012, 7:22pm
Well done, congratulations, your photos of the undersea world are great and it's good to see you are getting getting published. I had someone tell me the other day when you are doing something you really like to do it's always special and people take notice.

Allie
30-06-2012, 10:04pm
Congratulations Karl. Very sad that there is need for you to write the first article but it is well written and I hope it has the desired effect at other locations too - I have noticed the issues you mentioned before. Note: your group Friends of Ammo Bay is a closed group so the docs mentioned are not showing so it is difficult for others to see what it is about, I would have posted it on my wall if it had been possible. The second article is also excellent - sounds like it was a very interesting and exhausting weekend. :th3:

Dylan & Marianne
01-07-2012, 8:37pm
congrats! always good to see work in print :)

Mary Anne
01-07-2012, 11:57pm
Congratulations Karl both interesting articles I enjoyed reading them.
What a shame these things happen like on Page 16 hopefully enough people will read that Article and it will make a difference :th3:

ricktas
02-07-2012, 6:14am
Congratulations again Karl. Another great effort and the recognition is deserved.

Karl
02-07-2012, 7:04pm
Thanks everyone - glad you liked them. I do this more for the love of it than the money (doesn't pay much) but I hope my article on page 16 'Is it time to stop the killing' makes everyone think about how their actions do have an effect on everything surrounding them and if I have done that then I am happy :D

I am off to Bali in two weeks so another writting oppertunity coming up :th3:

Karl