PDA

View Full Version : Canon Pro series printers.... Pro 9550 II or the new Pro 1, which one ??

kleinpark
16-06-2012, 6:06pm
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone here has hands on experience using the Canon Pro Series printers. I'm considering spending the extra $$'s but can't decide between the 10 ink Pro 9500 II or the new 12 ink Pro 1 :confused013. I'm leaning towards the new model because I really love doing B & W prints and this model has 3 grey inks plus the black :D. I've always used the Canon printers and currently have the MP970, which is a great multifunction device but I'd love to be able to do A3 photos.
I look forward to any replies :)

livio
04-07-2012, 9:16pm
I run my own computer company and I recommend the following brands of printer in this order
Canon, HP, Epson, Kyocera, Brother, Samsung, Lexmark given that you have been looking at the Canon I don't think you can go wrong with that printer and if it does what you want then go for it.

Ganzer
08-10-2013, 7:44pm
I have Pro 9000 and it has eight inks in it, I think it works great I hardly every go some where to get prints done.

jev
08-10-2013, 10:19pm
I have the 9500 Pro II. Great machine, impeccable prints! Stay away from third-party inks though, these ruined a printhead - at just over AUS$200 not a cheap replacement.