PDA

View Full Version : Framed Images

CherylK
29-05-2012, 2:47pm
Would anyone be able tell me, or show me a link so I can learn how to frame my uploaded images please?:)

Ionica
29-05-2012, 3:02pm
My wife has used Frameco ( clubframeco.com ) - they have free advice/instructions on their site. It is also possible to do a short course through some Community Colleges, if you are interested. Hope this helps.:)

CherylK
29-05-2012, 3:11pm
Thanks Ionica, maybe I worded my thread wrong but I am trying to find out how to frame my images that I upload to Ausphotography website. Sorry if I confused you...I confuse myself half the time.:D

Ionica
29-05-2012, 3:13pm
Sorry - I didn't think of that.:o And, after re-reading your post, I wasn't reading it correctly, either.

Kerrie
29-05-2012, 3:22pm
In photoshop.......Crtl A , Shft Crtl J , Alt Ctrl C. Then choose width in cm and choose colour.

Then to add a little frame within the frame /click fx button under the layers panel, stoke....choose from there how wide,colour etc

Thats one way.

William
29-05-2012, 3:24pm
Hi Cheryl , Have a look here in this tutorial thread that I did , It relates to Photoshop but it may help you , Drop shadow framing

http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?66396-quot-Drop-Shadow-Framing-quot Cheers Bill :)

CherylK
29-05-2012, 3:46pm
Thanks very much Kerrie & William. I mistakenly thought you did it on the website... :Doh: silly me, still learning but never afraid to ask a question. If I don't I'll never get the answer. Sorry William, my fault for posting in site matters. Wasn't sure where it belonged but all good now been moved to the correct spot.

mpb
29-05-2012, 5:08pm
I use a program called framefun. Its free and easy to use. It does frames, shadows, borders and watermarks.

CherylK
29-05-2012, 5:19pm
Thanks Mark. Will have a look at that also.