PDA

View Full Version : Error 37 rage... (video - foul language warning)

Kym
16-05-2012, 9:52pm
WARNING : EXTENSIVE SWEARING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GsqUZkmO-zk

:lol2:

Somebody needs to get a life!

ricktas
16-05-2012, 9:55pm
He needs to get up and go for a walk.. heart attack waiting to happen, right there!

FallingHorse
16-05-2012, 10:55pm
OMG - so glad he doesn't have a Canon ...... Error 99..... just imagine :D

aussie girl
16-05-2012, 10:59pm
Sad, very very sad. And here we all are going out and working for a living!!!

arthurking83
16-05-2012, 11:03pm
What even more stupid than a video of an idiot, is that an idiot has the persistence to work through all these errors ... all the way from Error 37 too Error 3006! :lol:

Maan! I have to say, if I ever get an error 37 or 36 or whatever number, I generally zone out and go eat a doughnut to two ..... thousand!! ;)

.. anyhow, I don't believe him for one second! He reckons he stood all night waiting in line to get this collectors edition thingamebob .... rubbish! he had his 'mom' standing all night waiting to get it for him!

Chris G
17-05-2012, 9:19am
LOL! LOL! LOL!.. I could only imagine just how many more people where like this on the day launch of Diablo III. I must admit it was a pretty messy launch from the get go to which continued even 24+hrs later.. Yes I had pre-ordered Diablo III aswell lol.

Needless to say some people really do need to get out and exercise. Like Rick said, pending heart attack for the moron who can hardly stand up yet seems to find effort to go stand in line for a game. :rolleyes:

rubbish! he had his 'mom' standing all night waiting to get it for him!

I'm sure he would of ordered online like most people did lol!..

Allie
17-05-2012, 10:13am
From looking at some of his other postings, in this instance he was doing an impersonation of some US character who speaks like that - the language is universal on most of his posts and I agree he needs some (lots of) excercise but this was a take off.

fillum
17-05-2012, 12:12pm
he was doing an impersonation of some US character who speaks like that My first thought was "OMG, Eric Cartman really exists!!", so I think you might be right :D...

Cheers.

old dog
17-05-2012, 12:52pm
yep, turn off the computer or whatever he is on and go for a long walk.......to the doctors for some pills :th3: What a sad state of things....so many need to get a life...leave their room and get some sunlight or whatever.

Bennymiata
17-05-2012, 5:06pm
What a pathetic character.
I feel sorry for deadheads like him that have nothing better ot do than play games on a computer.

Anyway, he won't live long with his eating and exercise habits.

Kerrie
17-05-2012, 6:47pm
" how many errors did you guys get up to...." :lol: Some one needs some lessons in constructive critisim .....and yes, a lifestyle makeover :sport18:

Mark L
17-05-2012, 8:34pm
If YouTube invented a swear filter thingy for clips like this, they could call it the f/stop!