PDA

View Full Version : National meets 2012 - june 2/3 - sydney area

NikonNellie
02-05-2012, 7:17pm
It has been decided to hold an Ausphotography National "Meets" Day to celebrate the anniversary of the launch of AP.
See this thread:
http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?103708-Ausphotography-National-Meets-Day

This thread is now open for suggestions of when, where and how we would like to participate in this event.
COME ON SYDNEY APERS - We are the "king of meets" averaging one about every 6 weeks. I'm sure we can come up with something. Unfortunately, we do have the meet for Vivid Sydney the weekend before but if you think you can front up for a meet two weekends in a row then please post your suggestions here. :efelant:

sunset
03-05-2012, 8:55pm
Count me in. Can do Saturday after lunch onwards or Sunday. Perhaps we could meet up with the Hunter crew?!! :)

AmPhot
04-05-2012, 4:09pm
I'd be up for this, what about going for the all time classic Sydney cliche and shooting around the SOH/Harbour Bridge to show off our beautiful city to the rest of AP ? Maybe sunset/night shoot ? Include a dinner somewhere ? Or dawn shoot on one of the beaches ?

fjoe45
06-05-2012, 6:54pm
Why not do the Vivid Sydney on June 2/3 as the AP National meet.

NikonNellie
06-05-2012, 8:05pm
Rick actually said that we can count our "Vivid Sydney Meet" which we have scheduled for the week before the National AP Meet will count as our contribution. What does everybody think of this - keep in mind that June 2/3 is the Queen's birthday long weekend.

Joe the reason why we chose the first weekend of the Vivid event was because we think it might not be as crowded being so early in the event as opposed to holding it later on when the crowds become tumultuous (huge :D)

Danielle10
21-05-2012, 6:33am
What's the upshot on this? Haven't seen alot of u in aaaages!
I am going midweek to vivid- certainly not going on a weekend.

NikonNellie
23-05-2012, 6:35pm
Looks like this is a no goer on the June2/3 weekend - so I guess we count our Vivid meet as our contribution.