PDA

View Full Version : Lapel badge

muggins
30-04-2012, 11:52am
Hi to Rick and the moderation team.
I have been doing a lot of thinking during my absence and would like to suggest having an AusPhotography lapel badge be made for purchase by members as a means of identifying other members at different shoots eg the wings over the illawarra as some of us feel a little reticent about approaching fellow Togs looking forward to hearing from you,
Muggins.

ricktas
30-04-2012, 12:09pm
I can look into it, but cost will be the factor. At present I have embroidered badges, that can be sewn onto anything you want to sew it on.

muggins
30-04-2012, 12:36pm
Thanks for looking into my suggestion Rick as my sewing skills are on par with my skills in nuclear physics that is to say non at all.

Ezookiel
30-04-2012, 9:09pm
Re the cloth patch - emma chisset? ("how much is it" for those that don't speak 'Strine)
I'd consider one. Not that I have anything to sew it to. I also have muggins's skills in sewing (and in Nuclear Physics), but could possibly convince my wife to sew it on, but having seen what she did with the girl's "Girl's Brigade" patches, I might be better doing it myself.

ricktas
01-05-2012, 5:27am
The embroidered badges are $10.50.

I am waiting on an order from my printer at present (sometimes they take ages). I have a few peaked caps coming to trial as well.

gordon_l34
01-05-2012, 7:06pm
Hi,

(i) How much are the embroided badges?

(ii) Can we have a photograph of one, please?

(iii) What are the dimensions of the badges?

Regards.

ricktas
01-05-2012, 7:07pm
They are in the AP Shop - Click the link between the site advertiser banners at the top of AP pages