PDA

View Full Version : Nikon Lens Rear Bayonet Mount

zoranb
12-04-2012, 1:26am
Hi, im looking for a Rear Bayonet Lens mount for my Nikon lens, any idea where i can get one in stores located in Melbourne?

Speedway
12-04-2012, 3:09am
An introduction first would have been nice as this looks like just an attempt to get info without joining in. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Keith.

ricktas
12-04-2012, 6:22am
how about using your phone and callng the stores and asking them.

gerry
12-04-2012, 7:15am
Try camera recycler

http://www.camerarecycler.com/

arthurking83
12-04-2012, 8:04am
Type in F mount bayonet in ebay and you'll get a few hits.

What type of lens. If it's for a project then just about any bayonet will do as you can make it fit however you like, but if it's for a Nikon lens then you have to get the one for your lens, and this can sometimes be hard to find.

Prices range from about $10-15 for kit lens mounts(plastic) to about $60-70 for a metal mount for a 70-200/2.8 or 300/2.8.

I've found a few listings for broken lenses that have been cheaper than getting a secondhand mount .. eg $10-15 for a metal mount of some type, but I never win them and miss them for a dollar or so.
I refuse to play bidding war on stuff, so I'm happy to keep losing the auction, as I refuse to pay more than the mount is actually worth and then end up having more junk to eventually throw out.