PDA

View Full Version : Nikon D4 Sighted in Action

mongo
04-04-2012, 7:28pm
Mongo is currently in Hanoi doing the tour of the zoos of course. Not 2 hours ago he ran into a fellow shooting with a new D4 (with 24-70mm f2.8). Had a chat with him briefly. He appeared to be Spanish. He told Mongo it was an awesome combination and indeed, it looked a hefty piece of kit.

So, for those who would doubt, the D4 is a live and well and soon to be shooting in a town near you. Mongo should have taken a shot of this great camera but was too busy salivating .

Mongo is traveling and will not be able to keep up with any comments to this thread. It was posted in the interest of good equipment (although Mongo will only be purchasing a D800 when the time comes).

Cheers to all

Wayne63
07-04-2012, 7:02am
Have a great trip Mongo

mongo
08-04-2012, 9:47pm
Have a great trip Mongo

thanks Wayne - but the bad news for all is that Mongo has found his way back today.

Allie
08-04-2012, 9:51pm
A mongoless world would be a much poorer place - welcome home!

mongo
09-04-2012, 8:21pm
A mongoless world would be a much poorer place - welcome home!

Many many thanks Allie - Mongo is much touched by your warm sentiment. It is nice to see that some people can look beyond all the ill deeds and bad Mongo habits to still seek the wellbeing of this obnoxious, cheeky and rare fur bag. Mongo has decided to repay your kindness by giving you a 6 month immunity from being bitten and from having any of your pets (limit of 2 per grantee) from being eaten or taste tested.

best regards
Mongo

Allie
09-04-2012, 9:45pm
Thankfully Mongo and Mrs Mongo must have had a enjoyable journey to offer this benefit and my German Shepherd and I are grateful for the reprieve. Mr Allie is also hopeful that he falls into the pet category for the purpose of this immunity. ;)

mongo
09-04-2012, 11:41pm
Thankfully Mongo and Mrs Mongo must have had a enjoyable journey to offer this benefit and my German Shepherd and I are grateful for the reprieve. Mr Allie is also hopeful that he falls into the pet category for the purpose of this immunity. ;)

:lol: and yes, Mr Allie does as a once only offer because you put it so nicely. :D cheers and a good night.