PDA

View Full Version : Light Fantastic

PhoTomD
15-03-2012, 12:16am
Hi All,

I have been invited to give a guest presentation at one of the biggest photo expos in WA, Light Fantastic! I apologise for the late notice, but I have just found out that as a guest presenter I am lucky enough to be able to offer to a maximum of 7 persons a special "sponsored" price.

The regular price for Light Fantastic is $345 for two days. However, if anyone of you AP'ians would like to attend (limited places!) the price is only $145!!!

If you're interested and would like to book a place, http://www.extension.uwa.edu.au/course/CC241. please reply and I will reserve you a place.

enduro
16-03-2012, 10:18pm
Hi PhotoTomD,

Congratulations! WOW!

I read this late, I'd like to go ... but it's tomorrow!

The hyperlink doesn't lead to anywhere!

I'll send you a PM with my mob #

Wayne.

blissful
18-03-2012, 2:44am
Alas, I saw this too late. I would have loved to be there but the original cost would have been out of my reach.

I hope it was an enriching experience for you and everyone else.

enduro
21-03-2012, 11:15am
Hi Tom,

Thanks for having me there. Your presentation was excellent and the two day seminar was very good.

Hope to get our mountain climbing plans together soon!

Thanks again,

Wayne.

Chilli
21-03-2012, 11:48am
Oh, I didn't see this thread either.
So sorry I missed out.

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Three Masters seminars PhoTomD,
please put me on the mailing list for future events. Thankyou :)

PhoTomD
22-03-2012, 12:56am
Sorry all, it was my fault for not putting that info earlier :o I posted this as soon as I found that I actually can bring other photographers for much cheaper price.

@Wayne, thanks a lot dear sir:) Im really glad you liked it. I'm sorry I couldnt spend more time talking to you in the breaks :( Let's get on that Stirling Range plan. Perhaps few other would like to join us :D

@Chilli, it was great to meet you as well on 3M. I hope yiu did enjoy it as much as I did :o I must say that I consider Jackie and Nick as my most favourite photographers. It was a great privilege for me to be there. Will keep in touch and I marked you email for Nick to remember to put you on a mailing list. I'll keep on posting here as well should anything be up soon.