PDA

View Full Version : Free E-Book "A Beginners Guide To Digital Photography"

Hypop
28-02-2012, 4:10pm
Hi all,

We've noticed alot of beginners in photography are looking for a resource for basic information so our team got together and created a 60 Page E-Book.

Topics discussed in the book include:
* Fundamentals of Photography
* The Camera- Components and Concepts
* Capturing an Image, Hands-on Basics
* Exposure Modes
* General Tips in Digital Photography
* Post Production

Please follow the link to get the FREE 60-Page E-Book:

http://www.hypop.com.au/hypop-free-e-book

Thanks,
Paul

Hypop Photography

bobt
05-03-2012, 7:01pm
Looks like it's not totally free - you have to sign up to a newsletter you might not want! "Free" to me has no catches .....

Kym
05-03-2012, 7:03pm
It's free as in no $$ and you can unsubscribe :th3:

geoffsta
05-03-2012, 7:51pm
Just had a quick breeze through. Although I have tried to learn all that I can from here. Through posting images, getting advice and reading a bit here and there. This E-Book should be a great reference whenever I need it. Thanks Kym and all involved.

Geoff

ricktas
05-03-2012, 8:24pm
Just had a quick breeze through. Although I have tried to learn all that I can from here. Through posting images, getting advice and reading a bit here and there. This E-Book should be a great reference whenever I need it. Thanks Kym and all involved.

Geoff

Not Kym or I, or anyone else here on AP. The E-book was created by site advertisers hypop.

Hypop
05-03-2012, 8:35pm
Thanks Geoff for the great feedback! It's definitely great one for the anyone looking for some basic information.

We are looking at creating these free tutorial books regularly so it would be great if people in the forum could recommend what topic we should cover for the next one. :)

geoffsta
05-03-2012, 9:00pm
Sorry Hypop for the wrong credit. (Note to ones self :action:) But it is good. If you do need some ideas, there are some that I get asked all the time from colleges at work.

1. Why do I need a lens hood? And what is the advantages of using it.
2. How do I create a small studio for limited costs? (Good way to promote some of your products)
3. The advantages of a remote timer and when is it accentual to use one?
4. Depth of field in portrait photography.
5. Reflectors, speedlights and continuous lighting. when they need to be applied and the advatages.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Thanks for listening.

Geoff

luckyforteja
13-03-2012, 7:06pm
Thanks mate,

Much appreciated